Saturday 13 June 2009

Just Another Day In Wonderland

So considering im 21 im not very clued up on new technology (it took me 3 months to properly understand all the functions on my blackberry).
But anyways i survived my first 1/2 hr on the sogopro chat even though in my first 2 minutes i clicked a bell and found out i called role call i panicked until they told me they just write their country and local time "phew"..panic over, heartbeat back to normal, So i am eagerly anticipating the arrival of the new Soutern Gothic webisodes, i cant wait to watch them and the rest of the SoGoPro projects.
So just checked my twitter and i have decided when i "grow up" i want to have podcaster denises job, that is officialy THE BEST job in the world EVER!!! i mean who wouldnt want to go to work when you get to interview past and present one tree hill cast and crew.
Oh and also IM GOING BACK TO WILMINGTON whoop whoop, been speaking to my mates and we have decided a road trip is in order to N.C considering i left them behind last time i went "sorry", so next april we are going for the azalea festival and some OTH sightseeing cant wait.
Nothing much else to report tonight sorry, but i am in the process of getting tyler hilton and bryan greenbergs new albums to review so hold tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment