Monday 13 July 2009

I'm back

so sorry i haven't written much lately i have been so busy with work and home life i kind of forgot about my blog :-s.
So im still looking forward to sogopro's webisodes they will kick ass, to have the production team they have, they have the midas touch i'm sure of it, everything they touch will turn to gold.
Also if you dont no i am completly obsessed with twitter follow me on : http://twitter.com/stephhicklin
and i am loving all the updates and sneak pics of filming for one tree hill season 7-nathan with the bobcats gotta love it and although p.sawyer and lucas have gone (i think im the only person not bothered about chad leavin) i still think mark schwahn has it in him to make yet another great season and i hope that when i return in january i will see some filming this time unlike the last time :-(.
So anyways me, i have been working loads and hating the airport even more as the days go on, I HATE RETAIL.
But i have just been on holiday to edinburgh, scotland and had the most amazing time even though it pretty much rained the whole time, the beautifulness of the city made up for the horrible weather, only problem was my 4 days went so fast i felt like i hadnt seen all of its greatness.
Anyways back to work, So i have applied to work in a care home for mentally challenged adults (fingers crossed for me guys) i have always wanted to work in the care and counselling department, so i hope i get it and then once i have got all my nvqs and diplomas i can hopefully apply for a job in the usa woo hoo..
so not much else to report hope u all have a fabulous week and keep u updated soon.
p.s: I am LOVING the new season of secret life of the american teenager

No comments:

Post a Comment