Friday 18 September 2009

OTH Reunion

So guys i am uber excited its only 121 days until the One Tree Hill Fan Reunion in Wilmington, North Carolina.
So not only will I be going back to my most favourite place in the whole world with my friends, I am also going to be meeting up with One Tree Hill fans from all over as we meet up for a special 3 day event, we will be doing Location Tours, a Studio Tour, and all getting together to watch that Mondays airing of the current episode, hey you never know we might bump into a actor or two whilst we are there =D, we have had a lot of interest, and I am ecstatic that Christy-Anne who started the reunion has been as kind as to let me help her along the way, making the reunion a little bit more special for me knowing that i have had some input to this extraordinary event. I cant even begin to tell you how excited I am to be part of this and how I am counting the weeks until I am on a plan leaving the U.K and landing in Atlanta to make that rather beautiful scenic 7 hour route to Wilmington woo hoo and to top it off i have managed to rent a house right on the riverwalk, nothing like being right in the middle of everything.
See now i guess i have you all interested and eager to know more so head over the Reunion web page and check out Christy-Anne's hard work,
http://onetreehillreunion.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment